Monday, November 8, 2010

CJ Spoon



Well CJ Barroby strikes gain. Do I think you're sexy? No I do not. Do us all a favor and put your shirt back on. Please. And your pants. I guess your friend was right, this photo will be on the Dirty soon. In Fact CJ links to pictures of him on the Dirty. He loves the attention.




Do ya wanna spoon with me? Dude, when this hot young lady invited me up to her room, spooning with you is NOT what I had in mind.




Oh well, here's to CJ Spoon. I guess what they say about him on the Dirty is true. He drops his pants for almost every occasion.




Pants on the ground, pants on the ground. Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground. Just ask DeStorm and the General Larry Platt.




Even when shopping with his new boyfriend.




The ladies are just paid for the show.



Dude what is up with that lip stick?



Does he where it everywhere he goes?



Now that is a face only a mother could love.



Randy Jones has way more class than that. Too bad he contracts out the sleaze to such an idiot. Any high school geek can make a facebook group contacting strippers. Ladies have a little self respect. This guy is dirty. He's even on the dirty and I wasn't the one that put him there.

1 comment:

  1. Shane, I don’t want anyone to get hurt. Not you, not CJ, not anyone. The whole point of my blog is to stop the violence. I agree CJ is relatively harmless but the people he works for aren’t. The reason he’s still on my blog is because he provides strippers for the Hells Angels. We have to address the Hells Angels use of violence to take over that industry. Just as we have to address the Hells Angels use of violence to take over the drug and sex trade.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.